exam rockers

Breaking News

Success stories by Gautam Kumar, Bank PO

I am Gautam Kumar.  i completed my graduation with accounts hons. from patna ( patna university) in 2011 and thereafter i am wandering for job because my family financial position is not good, but i want govt. job then i started teaching children,support father in his bussiness and also doing bank exam preparation.

    In 2011 during preparation i cleared ibps clerk 1 but not get interview call due to less marks.
    In 2012 i cleared rrb po and assistant but also not get interview call  less marks.
    In 2013 i cleared rrb po and assistant and ibps po 3.  ibps po 3 this time give me a govt. job in INDIAN BANK.


When i saw my result of ibps po3 i am very happy.... and my father is also very happy .......he was proud of
me  because in my family back ground no any get officer job .........so dream comes true in my life..............

"ALWAYS THING POSITIVE AND DOING HARD WORK FOR REACHING YOUR OWN DREAM"

MY FINAL RESULT : INDIAN BANK (PO)
MY SCORE: 38.40(OBC)
GAUTAM KUMAR FROM PATNA

No comments

Leave your comment related to the post. Please do not spam.