exam rockers

Breaking News

Success stories- Azhar absar, Bank PO, Bank of Baroda

Hello friends I am Azhar absar Thanks to almighty god i have selected for Bank of Baroda PO, the dream which i have seen one year ago in January 2013.

After accomplishing my MBA in marketing i have struggled a lot to get a stable and good job but was unable to find it. Since i got campus selection in my college but after 3 month they terminate us by saying that we do not have job matching ur qualification.

                               
After that i have travelled a lot to find a good job but was not successful. Then some of my acquaintances have cracked IBPS RRB exam and got posted near their home.So i have introspected myself and found that because of my casualness i was not stable,and i was not focused in my life at all.
                               
At that time i did not have any job in my hand,so after thinking a lot i have joined pharmaceutical
company as a medical representative,but the problem was it was not at all respectable job ,but i have thought of to crack sbi po 2013 exam at any cost .But time was very less so i joined bank power to get flow
in my preparation.Since i have earlier prepared for CAT  so it was not difficult for me to understand the thing i have qualified for SBI PO but could not get place in merit list.But i has strengthen my confidence and later i qualified each and every exam in IBPS PO 3 i achieved 93 in written and 68 in interview my cumulative score was 50.8 out of 100.

SELECTION: IBPS PO,IBPS RRB(PO+CLERK),SBI PO 2013,RBI ASSISTANT
FINALLY SELECTED FOR  PO IN BOB.

At last i want to say that before start preparartion plan well and only 4-5 month is enough for prepartion. After that do only mock test and analysis,this woul be ur real prepartion. Above all do not lose hope and self confidence. ALL THE BEST!!!!!!

No comments

Leave your comment related to the post. Please do not spam.