exam rockers

Breaking News

Reasoning for bank exam part four

21. How many D's are there in the following letter-series, which are preceded by K and followed by Q ?
KDRMBSKDQKRBLKDQMQDKEFQDK
(A) 4
(B) 2
(C) 1
(D) 3
(E) None of these
Ans : (B)
22. If the numbers from 4 to 55 which are divisible by 3 and also the numbers which contain 3 as one of the digits, are removed, then how many numbers will be left?
(A) 24
(B) 23
(C) 22
(D) 25
(E) None of these.
Ans : (D)
23. At a railway station a man said to Swapna, "A train leaves for Muzaffar Nagar after every 1.45 hours. The last train has already left 50 minutes ago and the next train will leave at 5.15 p.m." At what time this information was given to Swapna ?
(A) 3.30
(B) 2.40
(C) 4.10
(D) 3.50
(E) None of these
Ans : (E)
24. A trader said to his servant Ramu, "I leave for my house after every 2.40 hours from his shop. I have already gone to his house 55 minutes ago and next time. I shall go to my house from the shop at 8.15 p.m." At what time this information was given to the servant?
(A) 6.30
(B) 6.00
(C) 6.15
(D) 4.40
(E) None of these
Ans : (A)
25. A doctor said to his compounder, "I go to see the patients at their residence after every 3.30 hours. I have already gone to the patient 1.20 hours ago and next time I shall go at 1.40 p.m." At what time this information was given to the compounder by the doctor?
(A) 10.10
(B) 11.30
(C) 8.50
(D) 11.20
(E) None of these
Ans : (B)

No comments

Leave your comment related to the post. Please do not spam.