exam rockers

Breaking News

Success stories, Shashank Tiwari, Bank PO, Syndicate Bank

My name is Shashank Tiwari. I have done  B.Tech in Information Technology.

I starting preparing for campus selection in 2010 , i got selected in Indian Army in interview at my college campus but i could not go for SSB because of unwillingness of my mother. Clearing first interview itself was a moral booster for me.So i started going for Interview.Whenever i get to know that there are some interviews or walkins going on i reach there....I attended almost 7 walkins but was not able to make it into
finals.I started getting depressed because my final year was getting over.I had very less time to settle myself.


Here i forgot to mention that i belong to a fam ily of middle class family .My father is a teacher and he is the only bread-winner of the family r. He took study loan for my study.And offcourse i was under tremendous pressure.But i never questioned my ability.I remained positive.

In august 2011, i went to Bangalore for job search but i had not any jack, even getting a interview was difficult.I used to stand in front of company office and when employee come out i talk to them and somehow
convince them to give me their Employee-id...i appeared in lots of companies...

Huawei , Honeywell, Medma Infomatics, Impetus, sapient, +++++ .... many more at  this time i am unable to recall.

I was doing really well..i cleared 4-5 rounds in all companies but never could clear the final round and that was really a hard luck for me. After missing 5-6 final rounds finally i got selected as Data Analyst in Arthur J Gallagher ,bangalore on 14th november.

I was really happy with my first job with a package of 3.2lpa but i was not happy with my domain (i wanted to work on Java technology ) so in the month of feb i joined another company people10 technosoft ,
Whitefield Bangalore. They hired me on java plateform but put me on a project of groovy  . i was not happy at all because it was the Java for which i had left my previous job . Then to my badluck some problem occured in my family and i  came back to lucknow i was jobless. People started critising me. Relatives, neighbours all were treating me as the foolest person on the earth. I was humiliated
by them every now and then. I was optionless , what to do next...Then i joined as US Technicle
recruiter in FCS Noida. After working one month completely in night shift 9 pm to 6 am my biological clock got disturbed and i fell ill.Again left the job and came back....

Joined as a java developer in Laitkor infosolution in Lucknow, but soon i realised that company was below my standards so after working for 15 days i left that job too...in july 2012.....

Again i was humiliated daily by every one even my mother started hating me for wasting all her money. But ma durga was always there with me :)

Then i was choiceless...many fraud interview taking companies, many calls from recruitment companies...2 to 3 times i appeared got selected but did not join ....my mind was completely shaken totally devasted. i was optionless...

It took me 3 month 2 decide what to do now......

After analysing the ground reality decided to appear for IBPS and i am a Syndicate Bank PO now..have cleared Clerk also(bank of india) and waiting for my SO (IT OFFICER) interview result .

What i have learn from my life -

    Take risk
    Analyse your potential and plan accordingly
    Be ready to fight alone
    God is always with you to help you..

No comments

Leave your comment related to the post. Please do not spam.